IPS has a Master Service Agreement with Plains LPG Services to provide preventative and emergency maintenance services at Plains’ compressor stations in Ohio and Michigan. IPS acts as a self-perform contractor for piping, electrical and equipment setting. IPS also provides general contracting services for civil and structural needs at the facilities.
Examples of projects performed by IPS at these facilities include:
• Rail unloading structural modifications
• Open/Inspect propane and butane bullets
• Facility piping modifications
• Instrumentation upgrades
• Equipment and bullet setting
• Fabrication of pigging traps
• Installation of flare lines and towers
IPS provides 24/7 maintenance response for these facilities. The 24/7 operation is coordinated from the IPS Fabrication facility in Rossford, Ohio where IPS maintains service trucks to support industrial maintenance programs for piping, electrical and rigging services. IPS can be to any of the facilities within 2 hours of notification.