With over 35 years of design, construction, repair, and maintenance services to the petrochemical industry, the IPS petrochemical team is trusted by leading petrochemical producers. Our team regularly receives extensive industry-specific training and has executed countless petrochemical projects, both domestically and internationally.
Our highly-trained team is ready to immediately respond to our clients’ requests without relying on outside contractors. This unique advantage allows IPS to control costs and liabilities in a way that is unmatched in the industry and allows us to pass along cost-savings to our clients.
To ensure our projects stay 100% incident free, our petrochemical team maintains the highest safety standards and always assigns a fulltime safety manager to oversee safety protocols.
A sample of IPS Petrochemical advanced specialties include:
- Fractionation of Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)
- Plant Turnarounds
- Electrical/Instrumentation Install
- Sulfur Recovery Units (SRUs)
- CAT Gas HydroTreater (CGHT)
- Diesel Hydro-Treater (DHT)
- DOT Pipelines & Terminals
- API 653 Tank Repairs & Maintenance