The entire IPS team worked together to complete the 9,000 SF addition and 25,000 SF renovation for a new EPDM roofing line at JM. We self-performed sitework, concrete, piping, mechanical/equipment setting, and electrical. Our team completed this project in record time of 90 days. Johns Manville was extremely happy with how the project went and said they never experienced this scope of work done in this short of time.
Highlights of the project include:
- machine/equipment installation (rolls EPDM roofing)
- extension on the cure cart track with full automation
- cut floor (225-ft x 50-ft) with an air assist system
- major building structure modifications
“During the Milan Expansion project, IPS provided an excellent project management experience both from a communication and quality of work standpoint. Thanks to their efforts in conjunction with the plant, we were able to meet very tight deadlines even in the midst of a global pandemic. We feel we have gained a strong partner in IPS.”
– Bryan Verschoor, Senior Global Sourcing Manager at Johns Manville