The IPS HVAC team delivers total custom solutions for the life of your facility.
Our HVAC services include the following:
- Electrical and welding repair
- Pre-season check-ups
- Mechanical/electrical routine service repairs
- Backflow preventer testing
- Energy audits
- Grounding systems and testing
- Equipment installation/replacement
- Substation installation and maintenance
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Megger and high pot testing
- Underground circuit tracing
- Infrared testing
- Harmonic distortion identification
IPS service technicians are OSHA certified and receive continuing education on new equipment and software allowing them to handle just about any type of equipment. Whether your system is several years old or brand new, our technicians have the expertise to maintain your company’s HVAC needs or handle any type of emergency requests.
For over 35 years, the IPS HVAC team has delivered countless HVAC solutions, offering everything from take down, to installation, to maintaining, and servicing.Our team’s dedication to keeping our clients’ needs in the forefront is well known in the industry – we take the time to listen to all of our clients’ concerns and solutions are reached while partnering with the owner’s team.