As an IT Coordinator with IPS, you will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will be the liaison between the company and our IT vendor, as well as, be a help desk technician. You may be required to “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
Salary: $45,000 – $65,000 per year. Full time position.
Benefits include: 401k matching, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, health savings account (HSA), life insurance, and paid time off (PTO).
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Manager relationship with IT vendor and other vendors related to technology
- IT help desk: 2 years (preferred)
- Proven experience as an IT coordinator or relevant position
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Certifications related to IT would be a benefit
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Suite